Pair the 155 Front Wing with the H24 Tail Wing and the 28” carbon mast and you have a lightweight, hydrodynamic machine…superior hold through extended carves and advanced acceleration out of turns ensures that with this setup you truly can #FoilAnything!
This medium aspect wing for is for all levels and abilities. With a low-speed lift, these foils are geared to excel within all conditions found on the lake. They are optimized for a Wakesurf boat and, depending on the size, can be foiled on everything from a jet ski to large fast wakes.
- Horizon 155 Front Wing – Thinner profile for more glide and overall speed. Extended chord length for low speed lift. Reduced wing tip curve for breachability.
- H24 Tail Wing – Winglets for reduction in induced drag as well as more hold in carves and acceleration coming out of turns.
- Carbon Mast – Lightweight Carbon Construction in ultra hydrodynamic profile for faster speeds and less drag.
- Shorter 44cm Fuselage – By shortening the fuselage, we shortened the “wheel base” allowing for faster turns and a bit more playfullness beneath the water.
- 3 Piece Shim Kit – Shimming your foil lets you really fine tune your tail wing angle so you have the right amount of lift and speed for how you want to ride. Reduce the angle for faster speeds or increase the angle for slower speeds. Go ahead and customize it to your liking.