Doomswell Nubstep Wakesurf Board 2022 – White
The Nubstep was created with the high-performance surfer in mind. The pulled back wing and rounded diamond tail offers a tight turning radius, and allows the rider to boost on command while still maintaining control. The Nubstep wakesurf board is designed with a mixture of skim and surfboard features that include a flat bottom, low rocker, and crisp quarter round rails for a quick, responsive ride.
– Carbon Fiber stringer reinforcement
– Ultralight weight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness – Full Deck Traction w/ 3M Marine Grade PSA Adhesive
– Futures (ILT) Quad Fin System
– lightest and strongest fin system in the world
– Futures Thermocore F4 front fins for loose radical surfing
– TMF1 rear fins to increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed
– Epoxy Fiberglass Skin provides strong yet flexible shell – Vent Plug / Self Venting to help maintain the balance of pressure inside the Wakesurf boards
Fins = Quad Ride as a quad with large front and “nubster” rear fins to give you plenty of drive down the line with a very “locked in” stable feel. Remove the small rear fins and ride as a twin fin with the large front fins and the board becomes very loose and able to spin.