The Blaster V1, at 4.4 square meters in size, is perfect for all rider weights and covers the largest range of wind conditions. Riders of all sizes will enjoy the Blaster’s compact design that makes turns and transitions effortless. Use the included pump for quick inflation and off you go, using the perfectly placed handles to power the wing. The clear vinyl windows allow you to see through the wing providing a clear field of view downwind.
- BLASTER 4.4M2 WING – The new Blaster Wing from Slingshot brings handheld wing power to the masses with its simple, user-friendly design at an unbeatable price.
- PUMP – Quickly inflate your Blaster wing to the correct PSI with this pressure gauge equipped pump.
- WRIST LEASH – Keep your wing tethered to your wrist with the cushy wrist leash. Slip your hand through the cuff loop and tighten easily with one hand. The bungee style cord absorbs pull on your arm when you let go.
- WING HANDLES – Extra stiff handles provide great wrist control and help entry level riders keep their wingtips from dragging in the water.
- SKATE SCUFF TOUGH STRIPS – Kevlar reinforcement on the wingtips and other key areas provides added durability that has become a Slingshot standard.
- CANOPY WINDOWS – Large clear canopy windows give you excellent view down wind through the wing.
- NEOPRENE KNUCKLE PROTECTOR – Under the leading edge handle is a soft patch of neoprene that stops your knuckles from getting rubbed as you glide one hand across the water in the de-powered luffing position.
- INFLATE AND DEFLATE VALVE WITH ONE PUMP INFLATION SYSTEM – Inflate and deflate through the same nozzle with Slingshot’s patented One-Pump system that allows you to inflate both the strut and leading edge with a single valve.