Slingshot Coalition Wakeboard 2023
The Coalition is the gold standard of cable wakeboarding. It’s got a magical combination of outline, tip shape and rocker that delivers endless amounts of entertainment in the park—no matter your riding style. Featuring custom art by Wesley Mark Jacobsen of the Space Mob.
The Coalition is the gold standard of cable wakeboarding. It’s got a magical combination of outline, tip shape and rocker that delivers endless amounts of entertainment in the park—no matter your riding style. The Coalition was the first board in the industry to feature chined rails, which allow the board to slide across bumpier surfaces with ease, and also equates to a looser more playful feel on the water—perfect for mastering the art of the “butter”. Over the seasons the board has evolved into larger size offerings, ranging from a 141 up to 161, and also features five stance settings, allowing riders to make their stance extra skinny for that new-age look and feel. Featuring custom art by Wesley Mark Jacobsen of the Space Mob.
- Atomic Wood Core – Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their signature flex performance. It’s lightweight, durable, and magical – delivering superior pop, rebound, and that overall magical feeling in the park.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls – Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts – Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Ballistic Base – With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Hybrid Rocker Profile – Delivering the best of both worlds, the hybrid rocker profile is a happy medium with a little more pop than a continuous rocker, but still nice and fast on the water.
- Chined Rails – The toe and heel edges of the board are raised up approximately 4-5 mm, creating a small buffer zone between the edges of your board and uneven rail surfaces to help protect your edges.
- Additional 5th Insert – This additional stance option brings the boots in even closer, because the Mob told us “it would be RAD”. So grab a longer board, slam the boots to the middle, and enjoy the latest trend in wakeboarding.