The tapered Flex Tips and a more rigid belly give the Contrast the perfect blend of cable and boat performance—it has all the pop and ollie power you need for behind boat while the Flex Tips deliver unmatched press-ability in the park. It’s a fast-carving, freeride board that will cover all the bases—from first timers all the way to Carro Djupsjo status!
The Contrast is a fast, easy-riding board built for all riding environments … for the girl who can’t be bothered by a couple of butterflies and a pinch of glitter.
- Atomic Wood Core – Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their signature flex performance. It’s lightweight, durable, and magical – delivering superior pop, rebound, and that overall magical feeling in the park.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls – Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts – Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Ballistic Base – With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- 3-Stage Rocker Profile – Slower board speed on the water, bigger pop off the wake. Ideal for boat riding or for locking into different sections of the flex on the cable or nose and tail presses.
- Signature Flex Tips – Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating. Flex Tips move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
- Belly Channels – Gives riders an added sense of stability and confidence when approaching the wake or obstacles, as well as more effortless edge control.