The KTV boot is hands down the simplest and most versatile wakeboard boot in the game. With a fixed liner and three simple Gummy Straps, you be mounted up and off the dock or swim platform in a matter of seconds. Entry and exit is a breeze, and the flex offers a perfect combo of support, comfort and maneuverability. For boat riders and cable wakeboarders alike, the KTV has all the essentials with no added flair, keeping it nimble, lightweight and low profile.
- K9 Mounting System – A Slingshot exclusive, the K9 Mounting System solidifies your boot-to-board connection while minimizing the boots’ overall footprint on the board and allowing for more stance widths and angles than any other boots on the market.
- Bottomless Base System – Our Bottomless Base System maximizes riders “feel” and connectivity with their board and the water. Boot liner soles are in direct contact with the boards’ surface, allowing for a more immediate transfer of energy.
- Gummy Strap Closure System – Our Gummy Strap Closure System has changed the game for wakeboarders around the world when it comes to dialing in the perfect amount of pressure throughout the boot.
- Built-In J Bars – In the heels of the liners, built-in J Bars cup the back of the riders ankle to eliminate all “play” in the heel of the boot, elevating both the support and performance.
- 3D-Molded Tongue – 3D-Molded Tongues make our boots “fit like a glove” every time you slide in. Forget about the classic wiggle and dance to find the perfect place for your foot—with 3D molded tongues the fit is perfect time after time.