Slingshot Phantasm E866/710 72cm Carbon Mast Foil Package 2023
The E 866/710 Lower Package was designed to make foiling as easy as possible for every rider of every ability. Built to cruise, our medium-aspect, carbon-fiber E Series front wings will get you up on foil early with confidence inspiring stability. From wake to wing to surf, our E Series wings make foiling easy across multiple sport categories.
The 72cm mast offers the stiffest carbon mast on the market delivers the most predictable ride—no matter your speed or style.
The E 866/710 Lower Package includes a carbon-fiber E 866 front wing, 710 mm fuse, and carbon-fiber 400 mm rear stabilizer, creating an exceptional package for anyone looking to progress in surf, SUP, wing, and wake. The smallest of our three sizes of medium-aspect, carbon-fiber E Series front wings, the E 866 has a wide chord center profile that tapers to narrower wingtips, getting you up onto foil early while retaining great pumpability and glide.
- E 866 FRONT WING – The smallest of our three sizes of medium-aspect, carbon-fiber E Series front wings, the E 866 has super early lift and great rail-to-rail stability with downturned wingtips for safety. From wake to wing to surf, our E Series wings make foiling easy across multiple sport categories.
- PS 400 MM DIRECT CONNECT CARBON REAR STABILIZER – Carbon-fiber stabilizer connects directly to the fuselage. This connection is robust, simple, and perfectly tuned out of the box.
- 710 MM FUSE – A high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- BIGFOOT CONNECTION – At 50% larger than anyone else, the Phantasm’s mast-to-fuse Bigfoot Connection is the strongest and most robust available.
- TRAVEL CASE AND NEOPRENE WING COVERS – Transport your entire foil in one low profile, padded case. The Travel Case is designed specifically for easy transport and has lined, cushioned pockets for wings, mast, fuselage, and hardware. This package also comes with neoprene wing covers that are perfect for those quick trips to your local beach.
Finally, high-performance stiffness, built for high-performance riders. Our Phantasm construction starts from the ground up, utilizing our proprietary dual-molding process. Each mast is laid up to precise specifications with unidirectional and 12K premium-quality, super-high-modulus pre-preg carbon. Inside is a dual-carbon core that ensures next-level stiffness in major, minor and biaxial directions. Running lengthwise between the dual-core is an I-beam constructed from 12K and 24K carbon that creates the third and final layer of rigidity and solidity.
- Each mast is laid up to precise specifications with unidirectional and 12K premium-quality, super-high-modulus pre-preg carbon.
- Bigfoot Connection: The Phantasm’s mast-to-foil connection is more than 50% larger than our competitors. This increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- Large pedestal base for a solid connection to your board with plenty of adjustabilities.