The Space Mob boot is the clear choice for any core cable wakeboarder. This boot is an evolution of our original two-piece boot system with removable liners that was introduced more than a decade ago. Fast forward to today and the Space Mob boot liners are the most popular forms of footwear at almost every wakepark in the world. The soft boot shells feature a removable tongue that allows riders to customize stiffness and combines with our signature Gummy Strap closure system for one of the most comfortable and supportive situations your feet have ever experienced.
- K9 Mounting System – A Slingshot exclusive, the K9 Mounting System solidifies your boot-to-board connection while minimizing the boots’ overall footprint on the board and allowing for more stance widths and angles than any other boots on the market.
- Bottomless Base System – Our Bottomless Base System maximizes riders “feel” and connectivity with their board and the water. Boot liner soles are in direct contact with the boards’ surface, allowing for a more immediate transfer of energy.
- Gummy Strap Closure System – Our Gummy Strap Closure System has changed the game for wakeboarders around the world when it comes to dialing in the perfect amount of pressure throughout the boot.
- Built-In J Bars – In the heels of the liners, built-in J Bars cup the back of the riders ankle to eliminate all “play” in the heel of the boot, elevating both the support and performance.
- 3D-Molded Tongue – 3D-Molded Tongues make our boots “fit like a glove” every time you slide in. Forget about the classic wiggle and dance to find the perfect place for your foot—with 3D molded tongues the fit is perfect time after time.
- Removable / Walkable Liners – Space Mob Removable Liners have been heavily upgraded and reinforce for 2022 with stronger materials, upgraded stitching techniques and more. They are built to protect wakeboarders on the world’s rockiest shorelines.
- Custom Flex Options – The Space Mob’s removable secondary tongue allows riders to completely customize the flex of their boots. For those who prefer the most supportive boots, leave the tongues installed. For those who want a softer flex, run without.