Slingshot Volt Wakeboard 2023
The Volt is a cable-specific board, resulting from nearly 15 years of R&D with some of the best riders in the world. Developed out of the need for a high-performance plus-sized park board, the Volt is an excellent choice for well-rounded park riders looking to do a little bit of everything.
The Volt is a cable-specific board, resulting from nearly 15 years of R&D with some of the best riders in the world. Developed out of the need for a high-performance plus-sized park board, the Volt is an excellent choice for well-rounded park riders looking to do a little bit of everything. One of the most exciting features of the Volt lies in the tip and tail, which feature an elliptical concave that wraps around round surfaces, giving the rider more “hold” or control, yet at the same time this feature presses flat on even surfaces.
- Atomic Wood Core – Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their signature flex performance. It’s lightweight, durable, and magical – delivering superior pop, rebound, and that overall magical feeling in the park.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls – Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts – Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Ballistic Base – With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Continuous Rocker Profile – This continuous curve equates to faster board speed on the water, allowing you to ride for longer periods of time with less arm fatigue and delivering an exciting, fast and fun feel.
- Signature Flex Tips – Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating. Flex Tips move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
- Elliptical Concave – This unique curvature in the tips and tails creates more excitement when flowing from rail-to-rail on the water, and also helps riders hold on to nose and tail presses as the tips literally “wrap around” rounded sliding surfaces.