As the trend in foiling continues to move towards shorter boards, we redesigned the WF-2 soft-top foilboard to pack the same amount of surface area into a shorter board length. At 4’6″ the WF-2 is an excellent choice for all levels of foilers, has foot strap inserts and is the best traditional wakesurfing shape we’ve ever produced for those interested in removing the foil for traditional surf sessions. The board features an aggressive nose rocker designed to increase forgiveness when touching back down to the surface in the early stages of foil progression, and the shorter length allows advanced foilers to pump more aggressively without concern of unintentional contact with the water.
- ADJUSTABLE FOIL TRACK MOUNT – This allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
- INLINE FOOTSTRAP INSERTS – Simple inline inserts allow for the addition of half straps or full footstraps based on rider preference.
- FULL SOFT TOP CORDUROY EVA – Super-soft EVA features a corduroy texture covering the entire surface of the board – providing tons of grip, protection, comfort, and stance options for a variety of riders.
- FCS II FIN BOXES – For those interested in the multi-functionality of the WF-2 V4, Twin FCS II fin boxes allow for the quick addition/subtraction of surf fins for traditional wave-riding sessions.
- NOSE ROCKER – When learning to foil you will experience quick rises—and even quicker crashes. The nose rocker on the WF-2 V4 will help absorb that impact and direct you back onto foil.