Slingshot WF-T V2 FWake V4 Foil Package 2023
The WF-T is our entry-level 4’5″ foil board and is compression molded, which increases the overall durability and decreases buoyancy so riders don’t have to fight against the float of the board when starting out.
A stable and user-friendly setup designed to make the entry into foiling as quick and easy as possible. Fitted with our Gamma 68 wing and a 61cm mast, the FWake package is ideal for riders who are learning to foil.
The WF-T is our all-new entry-level foil board for those looking to take flight for the first time. The WF-T is compression molded, which increases the overall durability and decreases buoyancy so riders don’t have to fight against the float of the board when starting out. The 4’5″ length of the WF-T combines with the perfect amount of nose rocker to allow the board to takeoff and touchdown repeatedly without nosediving—so beginners can master their body position and find a constant hover without falling and having to start over. The construction style and strength of the WF-T also make it a great option for foilers looking to jump and do wake-style tricks.
- INLINE FOOTSTRAP INSERTS – Simple inline inserts allow for the addition of half straps or full footstraps based on rider preference.
- CORDUROY EVA – Super-soft EVA features a corduroy texture that provides tons of grip (and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye).
- COMPRESSION MOLDED CONSTRUCTION – Much like a traditional foam wakeboard, this construction style is stronger and less buoyant than surf-style constructions.
- NOSE ROCKER – When learning to foil you will experience quick rises—and even quicker crashes. The nose rocker on the WF-T V1 will help absorb that impact and direct you back onto foil.
The FWake package is the perfect choice for first time foilers looking to take their boating experience to new heights. The FWake is part of Slingshot’s signature Hover Glide foil platform, built with an aluminum structure and outfitted with carbon wings, creating the perfect balance of performance and price. The FWake foil comes with a 61cm mast – the ideal ride height when learning to foil. The FWake package is an excellent ride both with the handle in hand and also when it comes to surfing 1-3 boat wakes back, (depending on wave height) thanks to the Gamma 68 cm front wing which offers plenty of stability, performance, and lift for those just entering the sport.
The FWake foil is great for learning, towing with the handle in hand, and surfing most boat wakes up to the 2nd or 3rd roller back!
- CARBON FRONT WINGS AND FORGED ALUMINUM FUSELAGE. NYLON REAR STABILIZER WING – Lightweight with a strong, with a stiff and responsive ride.
- QUICK CONNECT PEDESTAL BASE – A lighter and even more versatile mounting system. Enjoy the ability to move your Hover Glide fore and aft on your board by using the quick dual-mounting options on our redesigned pedestal.
- SHIFT FUSELAGE – The shift fuse allows for 2 positions of the front wing in relation to the mast. A position aligns the mast directly over the front wing. B position moves the front wing further forward in relation to the mast thus adjusting your foil’s center of lift further forward. This fuse is recommended for all sports except wind foiling.
- SAFE-T WINGLETS – No sharp foil wings here! Our designers focused the foil wingtips down and away from the rider making a smooth and soft edge that helps prevent injuries. They also provide stability for a predictable ride.
- NEOPRENE COVERS & TRAVEL CASE – Transport your entire foil in one low profile, padded case. The case is designed specifically for easy transport and has lined, cushioned pockets for wings, mast, fuselage and hardware. Ala carte neoprene covers have you secure for short and quick trip to the beach.
- 42CM REAR STABILIZER WING – The 42 rear stabilizer features the perfect blend of lift and speed and pairs well with all of the Hover Glide front wings.
- 62cm (24″) mast
- GAMMA 68cm front wing
- FWAKE 42cm rear Stabilizer
- Shift Fuselage
- Lightweight Pedestal